| Databases for Locating Journal Articles|
is a government sponsored centralized bibliographic database of journal
articles and other materials going back to 1966|
Guide for ERIC
Full Text is a high quality database began in 1983 and can be searched
simultaneously with ERIC in EBSCO.|
| Library Tips |
|Checking out books |
- Your UMaine card is your library card.
- As graduate students you can check out scholarly book from Fogler Library for the entire semester.
- Time limits for children's books are the same for everyone
- You can renew your books online in URSUS by clicking on the link for User Services.
- If the book is at a different UMS campus in URSUS, you can use the
request button at the top of the page.
- You can request books from MaineCat using the request link (URSUS is
- Books and journal articles that are not owned by the Raymond H. Fogler library may be borrowed from other libraries.
- Follow the link to fill out the form Interlibrary Loan.
- Your UMaine card is used for
printing articles from the databases.
- Every semester $16 is placed in your account for printing.
- Printing on the library printers is $.04 a page and comes off $16.
- Photocopying is $.08 a page and comes off your Bear Bucks (money you
- Scanning is free for everyone at the printers