- Orono faculty and staff only.
- Use to request a course reserve list at Fogler Library or to add a link to your course related homepage for e-reserves.
- Please read Preparing submissions.
- Allow six weeks to purchase materials not owned by Fogler and for processing. Textbooks are not purchased for reserve.
- Please limit the number of titles per course to 25. If it is necessary to make accommodations for some additional titles, coordinate with reserve staff.
- Forms are processed in the order received. It is strongly recommended that you submit requests well before students will need to access materials.
Please download and complete the PDF version of our form (23K), mail/deliver it to the Reserve Desk at Fogler Library.
Created by: Library Staff | Revised: 08/10/2012