Special Collections | Policies
- In order to use our resources, one must present a photo ID. No
- Items brought into the department must be stored and only
pencil, paper, and laptops are allowed. No notebooks, laptop
cases, bags of any kind, or purses are allowed. Coats must be left at
- Photocopying of materials depends on the nature and
condition of the material. It is necessary to request
permission for all photocopying.
- Second copies of books may be borrowed with a valid
University of Maine I.D. Card or Courtesy Library Card.
- No manuscript collections will be pulled within 15 minutes of closing.
- Some of our boxed manuscript collections, newspapers, and
ledgers are housed in the Library Annex. We require a
one week notice in order to make those materials
Return to top level page
Special Collections Staff: