Settings on the Physical Printer
(Note: all other options for setting font, cpi, etc. indicators on the front of the printer will be overridden by Millennium software settings as outlined below). Tip: If you lift the plastic cover and the printer beeps, that means it has moved offline despite still being powered on. This can cause a disconnect with the PC. Power "operate button" off/on to clear buffer.
Printing Settings in Millennium:
IN EACH NEW SESSION when printing labels you need to go through all steps below. After the initial label in a session, you just need steps 1-3, then on the prompted window click “Print”.
4. A smaller window prompted out . On that window, select File / Select Printer / Label Printer.
5. Select “Local Printer” on the prompted out window
6. On the prompted out window, under General / Print Service / Name , Select the “Name” of the Epson Printer
7.Under Format tab set (see dialog window below):
8. Click Ok, and go back to the window of the step 4
9. Click Print, then select Local Printer. Click Ok.
10. On the prompted out window, under General / Print Service / Name , Select the “Name” of the Epson Printer. Then click print.