Processing Elsevier Book Series List
Purpose: To process list of eBook titles purchased
- Deb will receive a spreadsheet from Elsevier with title details for
purchase consideration. She approves as is or makes adjustments.
- Deb then signs associated license and returns it to Elsevier.
- After receiving signed agreement, Elsevier generates invoice based upon
stipulations in license agreement. Deb will review invoice.
- Deb will email invoice and relevant title list to Serials
- Periodicals Specialist will first match, then activate titles in
appropriate collection(s) in Serials Solutions.
- Serials will maintain paper and electronic copies of invoice and titles
- An example order record is: o777459x
Created by: Sue Ronayne|