Processing YBK Invoices
Purpose: To process YBP Library Services
Invoices & to reconcile monthly statement from YBP for standing orders on
1. Invoices are included in box from YBP.
2. Invoices are charged against a deposit account at YBP, so they will
need to be Z payments in Millennium. See
Accounting Interface: Codes for
for further information on Z payments. Complete
processing invoices instructions can be seen at
Millennium: Processing Invoices
3. Invoice arrives in 4 copies. Keep white and blue copies.
The white copy goes in the Z folder for Sharon's review during the weekly
invoice review process.
4. Retain the blue copy.
5. LA1 in Acquisitions (Meg) will receive monthly statement from YBP.
Meg will give us the page(s) from statement pertaining to fund code 767 (our
vendor code: ypb80). Compare statements to retained blue copies of
individual invoices. Verify all items on statement were received.
6. Investigate any discrepancies with YBP representative.
Created by: Sue Ronayne|