9-7 Creating an Excel report from Sierra review file information
Purpose: To create an Excel spreadsheet from Sierra review file information.
- Create your review file in Sierra.
- Click the “Export” button and choose the fields that you would like in the Excel report as .txt file
- make sure that the “Field Delimiter” field in the “Export” box is a comma “,”
- Save the file on your desktop.
- Open a new Excel spreadsheet
- Go to: Data Menu > Get External Data > Import Text File
- Find the .txt file on your computer and and click “Import”.
- In “Text Import Wizard” box choose:
- File Origin: 65001 Unicode (UTF-8)
- Click “Next.
- Put a check in the “Comma” box.
- Click “Finish”
- New Excel file will appear.