Fogler Library Student Ambassadors
Gain experience, learn new skills and shape the future of the library
The deadline to apply is Wednesday, September 25, 2019
By joining the Fogler Library Student Ambassadors, you’ll serve as advocates for Fogler Library and act as a voice for students to improve library services and resources. Ambassadors collaborate with students and library staff on a variety of projects, and they serve as library representatives at events and meetings across campus. As an Ambassador, you will:
- Gain valuable professional experience
- Help shape the student experience at Fogler Library
- See a behind-the-scenes view of how the library operates
- Meet new students, faculty, and staff
- Have a chance to earn your Engaged Black Bear Information Literacy Meta-Badge
For this role, you’ll need to:
- Commit approximately 4 hours per month to your role as an ambassador
- Attend a monthly meeting (first Friday of every month from 4pm – 5pm).
- Serve for at least one full academic year
- Be in good academic standing
- Have a genuine interest and enthusiasm for libraries
To participate, Ambassadors will need to attend meetings on the first Friday of every month. Fall 2019 meetings will be held on October 4, November 1, and December 6. New Ambassadors will also need to attend a training session.
Please send any questions about the Student Ambassador Program to Brad Beauregard at email@example.com.
Apply to be a Student Ambassador
We’re excited to speak with you about the program. Just fill out the following form, and we’ll be in touch soon.