Serials Processing: Elsevier Book Serials List
Purpose: To process list of eBook titles purchased through Elsevier.
- Deb will receive a spreadsheet from Elsevier with title details for purchase consideration. She approves as is or makes adjustments.
- Deb then signs associated license and returns it to Elsevier.
- After receiving signed agreement, Elsevier generates invoice based upon stipulations in license agreement. Deb will review invoice.
- Deb will email invoice and relevant title list to Serials
- Periodicals Specialist will first match, then activate titles in appropriate collection(s) in Serials Solutions.
- Serials will maintain paper and electronic copies of invoice and titles list.
- An example order record is: o777459x
Return to Technical Services Table of Contents.