Checking Items Back in from the Bindery
Purpose: To check materials back in from the Bindery which
notifies patrons of their new location.
Begin by logging into Millennium Serials
- Select “Check in Bound” from the left hand function menu
- Click search and type in title from bind slips
- Verify that the correct boxes are highlighted and click “Check in Bound” from
the horizontal tab
- First title of each session will result in following dialogue box
[Insert screen shot?]
- In the box under Bound, click on “Append Volume to LIB HAS field
And “Delete Range of Boxes”
- Check that “Copies Bound” defaults to 1 (not 0)
- Then click “OK”
- New screen opens which shows the current volume appended to the holding
statement. If correct, click “Submit.”
- Checkin card displays with the boxes now deleted.
- Click “Close” at top right of screen and then “Yes” to save the changes
If the returning title is one that has ceased, been canceled or discontined (eg.
a title change) see dead title process.
Return to the Technical
Created by:Sharon Fitzgerald | Revised: