5-1b Editing an existing vendor in Sierra
Purpose: To change information in an existing vendor record in Sierra.
- In Sierra, choose “Vendors” under the “Acquisitions” section of the drop-down menu.
- You can search by vendor code or vendor name in the upper left corner of the screen.
- A box with that vendor record will appear (please note that any vendors with a “2” at the end cannot be used by Orono. These are Augusta’s vendors).
- You can edit any information in this box except for the vendor code itself.
- You can enter a new altcode if you want to link this vendor record to a different vendor (supplier) record in MaineStreet. If you do, be sure to link them.
- Click “Save”,