Cataloging: Sheet Label Printing
Purpose: Access to label template for printing 48 up spine labels.
- Download the label template. CallNumberTemplate.
- Fill in each cell of the template by cut and paste from Sierra.
- Edit the call number in the template as it should appear on the label.
- Continue doing so until all cells are filled with call numbers.
- If labels are needed immediately a partial sheet can be printed and then reused leaving the used labels blank in the template.
- If an item requires explanatory labels they need to be printed on regular paper and affixed to the item using book tape.
- Print labels using the bypass tray on either copier.