Fogler Library Faculty Newsletter 11-15-17
Accessing Fogler Resources Abroad, November Grants Workshop, ScholComm2018
In this issue:
- Access to Fogler When Traveling Abroad
- November Grants 101 Workshop
- ScholComm 2018
1. Access to Fogler When Traveling Abroad
If you are planning to travel out of the country and would like to ensure access to Fogler resources while you are away, please contact your Subject Librarian ahead of time.
2. November Grants 101 Workshop
Date & Time: Tuesday, Nov. 21, 10am-12pm
The Grant Development Office and Fogler Library are sponsoring “Grants 101: Seeking, Analyzing, and Writing Basics.” At the workshop, you will:
- search for grants in PIVOT
- analyze an agency’s Request for Proposals
- learn Grant Writing Basics
To attend the November Grants 101 Workshop, please RSVP to Jen Bonnet using this form.
3. ScholComm 2018
Date & Time: January 17, 2018, 9am-2pm
Location: University Club, Fogler Library
Organized by Fogler Library, ScholComm 2018 is a one-day conference dedicated to key topics in scholarly communication. Join us for the following informative and engaging workshops:
- Open Access Publishing
- Alternative Metrics to Gauge Scholarly Impact Online
- Managing Your Online Scholarly Presence through Google Scholar and ORCID
- Self-Archiving in Digital Commons
Light morning refreshments and lunch will be included. The conference will take place in the University Club on the 2nd floor of Fogler Library.