- Brie Berry, PhD candidate in Anthropology and Environmental Policy
- Elisabeth Kilroy, PhD Candidate in Biomedical Science and Engineering
- Jacquelyn Gill, Associate Professor of Paleoecology and Plant Ecology
- Shaleen Jain, Professor of Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Leah Hakkola, Assistant Professor of Higher Education
- Dylan Dryer, Associate Professor of Composition Studies in the Department of English
- This event has passed.
Publish or Perish? A Graduate Student’s Guide to Publishing
March 5 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Join faculty and graduate students from across disciplines to discuss what to consider when publishing, what to watch out for, who to consult in the process, how to respond to reviews, and tips for reaching audiences and gaining visibility of one’s work. Panelists include:
All are welcome. Please bring your insights and questions! This workshop will also be available via Zoom.
Sponsored by Fogler Library and the Graduate School.