Group Study Rooms
Three rooms are available to UMaine students for group study. Room reservations required at the Circulation Desk.
- Accommodates 3-8 students.
- Whiteboard, tables, and chairs.
- Exclusively for student group study.
- Adjacent to Collaborative Media Lab on level 1.
Tutor Program & Writing Center Rooms
- Accommodate 3-8 students.
- LED TV wall display, whiteboard, tables, and chairs.
- Available for group study when not in use by Tutor Program and Writing Center staff. At the beginning of semesters, reservations of more than a day in advance are not possible until Tutor and Writing staff establish hours.
- Behind “?” Desk in Information Commons on level 1.
- UMaine student group study use only. Rooms not available for meetings: clubs, organizations, councils, faculty advising, committees, etc.
- 3-student minimum, 8-student maximum.
- 3-hour limit/group/day.
- Food and open drink containers prohibited.
- Removing/adding furniture prohibited.
- Obstructing windows prohibited.
- Library not responsible for personal items.
- Return key five minutes prior to end of session. Leave room in condition found and report any issues to Circulation staff.
- Disruptions/misuse may result in revocation of room privileges.
Reservations (Circulation Desk)
- Valid UMaine student MaineCard required for room reservation and key pick-up.
- Student who reserved room must checkout key and is also liable for damages.
- Key due five minutes prior to end of reserved time (25 or 55 minutes after the hour).
Wall Display Connectivity Kits
- For use in Tutor Program and Writing Center Rooms.
- Available for checkout at Circulation Desk.
- Each kit contains an HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) cable; Display Port to HDMI adapter (Windows); Mini DisplayPort/Thunderbolt to HDMI adapter (Macintosh); and remote control.
- All Library laptops (not netbooks) on loan at Circulation are plug-and-play using the Connectivity Kit HDMI to Display Port adapter.
Circulation | email@example.com | 207.581.1641