Reserve a Room at Fogler
Fogler Library has several rooms available to UMaine students by reservation. Reservations can be made with a valid MaineCard at the Circulation Desk.
Presentation Practice Room
Group Study Rooms
Three rooms are available to UMaine students for group study. Room reservations are required at the Circulation Desk.
Room 128 (currently closed)
- Accommodates 3-8 students.
- Whiteboard, tables, and chairs.
- Exclusively for student group study.
- Adjacent to Collaborative Media Lab on level 1.
Tutor Program & Writing Center Rooms
- Accommodate 3-8 students.
- LED TV wall display, whiteboard, tables, and chairs.
- Available for group study when not in use by Tutor Program and Writing Center staff. At the beginning of semesters, reservations of more than a day in advance are not possible until Tutor and Writing staff establish hours.
- Behind “?” Desk in Information Commons on level 1.
- UMaine student group study use only. Rooms not available for meetings: clubs, organizations, councils, faculty advising, committees, etc.
- 3-student minimum, 8-student maximum.
- 3-hour limit/group/day.
- Food and open drink containers are prohibited.
- Removing/adding furniture is prohibited.
- Obstructing windows is prohibited.
- The library is not responsible for personal items.
- Return key five minutes prior to the end of the session. Return the room to its original condition and report any issues to the Circulation staff.
- Disruptions/misuse may result in revocation of room privileges.
Reservations (Circulation Desk)
- Valid UMaine student MaineCard required for room reservation and key pick-up.
- The student who reserved the room must checkout the key and is also liable for damages.
- Key is due five minutes prior to the end of reserved time (25 or 55 minutes after the hour).
Wall Display Connectivity Kits
- For use in Tutor Program and Writing Center Rooms.
- Available for checkout at Circulation Desk.
- Each kit contains an HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) cable; Display Port to HDMI adapter (Windows); Mini DisplayPort/Thunderbolt to HDMI adapter (Macintosh); and remote control.
- All Library laptops (not netbooks) on loan at Circulation are plug-and-play using the Connectivity Kit HDMI to Display Port adapter.