Fogler Library General Policies
Service Animals – Fogler Library observes the university policy for service animals in settings that are open to the public.
- Cell Phones – Phone conversations are limited to level one only.
- Disruptions – Fogler Library is committed to a welcoming environment that is conducive to research and study. Library employees reserve the right to address any circumstances seen as disruptive to this context.
- Event and Display Spaces in the Library
- Food and Drink
- Group Study Rooms
- Minors – Persons under high school age must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Library personnel are not responsible for children left in the library. Unsupervised children found in the library may be reported to the University of Maine Police Department.
- Quiet Area – Level three designated as the quiet area in the building.
Collections and Services
Questions | email@example.com